Recruitment Tours in September

Lịch chính thức của Connecticut College, chắc sẽ có quảng cáo trên Ams thôi, nhưng cứ post lên cho những đứa như mình -_- cả đời không thèm mò mắt đến bảng tin.

I just wanted to let each of you know that I will be in Vietnam September 14 – 16th. We will visit the International School of Ho Chi Minh City, British International School, and Saigon South International School, and then on Thursday, September 14th from 6 – 8 pm there will be a college fair at the Sheraton Saigon (88 Dong Khoi Street, District 1 Ho Chi Minh City). In Hanoi we’ll visit the United Nations International School and then that evening, Friday, September 15th from 5 – 7 pm we’ll hold a college fair at the Hanoi Sofitel Metropole (15 Ngo Quyen Street, 0 HANOI).

Because we cannot visit every school, the fairs are a way for any students who might be interested to find out about the 30 colleges that will be traveling in our group. I wish I could specifically visit Hanoi Amsterdam School, but I know they will advertise our fair at the Sofitel Metropole and I am certain that I will see many fabulous students! If you know of any students in particular who may want to attend these fairs, please pass this e-mail along!

I’m so glad our Vietnamese community is growing larger! Hopefully we’ll have at least one freshman from Vietnam in the class of 2011!

Warm regards,
Jessica Dietz '00
Associate Director of Admission
www.connecticutcollege.edu

I was just confirmed that Middlebury, another VERY generous school, will join Amherst, Williams & UVA in their visit to Saigon.

Specifically, here's the planned schedule:

September 14, 2006 - 03:00 pm Le Hong Phong HS for Gifted - Saigon
September 15, 2006 - 11:00 am British International School - Saigon
September 15, 2006 - 12:00 pm Saigon South International Sch - Saigon
September 15, 2006 - 03:20 pm Pho Thong Nang Khieu HS Gifted - Saigon

If you would like to know more details, please either contact admission officers directly (strongly recommended), or contact IIE VN.

Sounds exciting?

Note to applicants in Hanoi: Amherst, Middlebury, Williams, UVA will visit Saigon only (just like the recent Hanoi tour with Mount Holyoke College, Hamilton College, Wheaton College, Vassar College, Franklin and Marshall College, Bucknell University, etc). So if you are really determined to get into one of these four schools, a quick visit to Saigon might be worth it.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
How was the college fair? Any interesting stories to share?

By the way, I've just received the news that Wesleyan University is coming to Ho Chi Minh City next week. I will post more details soon. Stay tuned.

THE WESLEYAN FREEMAN ASIAN SCHOLARS PROGRAM

Sponsored by

WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY (MIDDLETOWN, CT, U.S.A)
FREEMAN FOUNDATION
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP (AIG)
INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (IIE)

Twenty-two scholarships will be awarded each year, two from each of these eleven countries and regions: Hong Kong, P.R. China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. Further information about Wesleyan, the scholarship, and contacts can be found on the internet: http://www.wesleyan.edu/admission

We cordially invite you to an information session about the Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholars Program in Ho Chi Minh City.

Presented by: MS. THERESE P. OVERTON
ASSOCIATE DEAN OF ADMISSIONS, WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY

Co-hosted by: IIE & AIG VIETNAM
Venue: NEW WORLD HOTEL SAIGON, 76 LE LAI ST., DIST. 1
Date & Time: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2006, 6:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.

RSVP:

Ms. Hanh Nguyen at (848) 5108844 or [email protected]
Mr. Thang Le ’05 at (848) 914 0065 or [email protected]

ở Vn có ai lấy dc scholarship của Wesleyan chưa nhi? có j để e còn hỏi kinh nghiệm viết thư cho trường ^^

tất cả sinh viên VN ở wesleyan đều là freeman mà em
các em nhanh chân lên nghe anh Tuấn Đức '10 bảo là trong vài năm tới Freeman sẽ kô được full ride nữa đâu :D

hic e con chưa thi ca TOFEL IBT lẫn SAT thì chắc đến năm em nó hết lun fullride rùi

Back
Bên trên