One Word Story... ^_^

Trần Phương My
(pucca0love)

Điều hành viên
I hope everyone know the rule to tell One-Word Story. Basically, one person will start the story with a word (or a short sentence) and the next person will come up with the next word. So in the end, we will have a story that include a word from everyone. :)

I'll go first:

One day...

we.. :-"

(Các bác này suy nghĩ xấu xa.. :|)

(tự nhiên đưa người khác vào ngõ cụt :-/)

something... :D

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
@Nhân: >__< should've been "someone"...grr...that'd be much more interesting

..."we should not have seen" (is it acceptable...or flowing?...if not just ignore me and go on)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
So...this is our story so far: :x

One day, I stand naked in front of My's house, crying because we see something "we should not have seen." --->>> :-/

Continue: It was... 8-}

something... (bác nào ráng nghĩ hộ ra dùm cái gì nhé :D)

@Nhân: stop with the something>__<, already told, should have been "someone"....:D :D (i've had something interesting ideas with "someone" :D :D)

One day, I stand naked in front of My's house, crying because we see something we should not have seen. It was "something" (>__<) ...

"My has brought"

One word each time >> câu bài [-x Also, how long will it take to finish 5 lines, let alone a 1-page story? 8-} 1 sentence follow-up sounds better to me. Just a thought. I dont mean to interrupt your fun :D

Thanks chi Huong, oke...one sentence at a time (or at least half a sentence) ^_^'

:(( Now...now...nobody plays the game anymore --->>> all Chị Hương's fault b-) I'll start over.... :) with a sentence this time:

After hearing my reply to the question, she slapped me real hard. 8-|

(sang???...)

I sang with the wind, which was trying to blow my wig away from my bald head.

Back
Bên trên