Mọi người ơi giúp đỡ nhé...!!

Ngô Xuân Bách
(ngô xuân bách)

Do vốn tiếng Anh eo hẹp,nên em ko dịch được bức email em nhận được,em mong các anh chị,các bạn dịch giúp em nha,em xin chân thành cảm ơn ...!!

"Attn: Sir/ Madam,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed to God or Allah about you.

I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and currently holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($19, 3 Million Dollars) belong to Mr. Nicolas Francois FROM Paris France who died along with his entire family in the Egyptians plane crash 6, January 2004

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more
clarification and easy communication.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME.......................................
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.................
(3) YOUR TEL AND FAX NUMBER....................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks & Best Regards,
MR.SAM SANKARA."

ko hiểu sao đọc cứ điêu điêu ...:-? :)) mà em cũng nhận được 1 cái còn dài hơn thế này, cũng offer business ngoằn ngoèo :)). Sao có địa chỉ mail tài thế ko biết 8-}

em Bách này hình như đây là lần thứ 2 vác cái spam mail dạng này lên nhờ mọi người dịch hộ đúng không nhỉ, anh không nhớ lần trước có đúng là em không nữa :-j

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Từ điển có mấy chục nghìn 1 quyển thôi :-?
Tự dịch lấy đi :|
Mà mail spam thì dịch làm rì cho mệt 8-}

ko bít hòm mail sao dạo này nhận được nhiều thư thế ko bit,biết là vớ vẩn,nhưng tò mò muốn biết nó viết gì,toàn cao thủ English nên mới nhờ chứ,tra từ điển thì đến bao giờ hở cả làng...???

Back
Bên trên