Liên quan đến Simpson(CTC)

Lê Thị Tùng Châu
(chaultt)

hic,em biết gửi ở đây là sai,nhưng em rất cần reply sớm,sợ các anh chị CTC lâu không vào VCTC là chết em 8-} ,nên em xin mạn phép gửi ở đây luôn một thể /:)
:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
Oaoaoaoaoaoaoao,tức quá đi mất .Hic,mọi người ơi,cho em hỏi về cái vụ đổi subjects mới.Hồi ở VN ,4 môn em chọn là Maths,Econ,Account và Statistics nhưng em thấy học như vậy thì mệt quá nên em muốn đổi Statistics sang Geo,thế là em gửi thư cho bà Simpson,bà ấy nói là hết hạn rồi,vậy là sao hả mọi người..... 8-| Nếu thật sự không đổi được thì em lấy thêm một môn nữa được không ạ?.Em thấy hình như bả ghét VNese hay sao ấy /:) ,chứ em có mấy đứa bạn TQ,nó đổi đầy ra kia kìa,tức thật b-)
Dưới đây là bức thư em gửi bả,và bả reply:

Sent: 30 August 2005 16:39
To: Valerie Simpson
Subject: Chau,Le Thi Tung

Dear Mrs Simpson,

I'm Chau,from VietNam.I'm going to study in CTC in September.When i'm in VN ,I have already chosen my subjects.But now,I am having some problems with those,so,Can I changed those subjects into Math,Economics,Accounting and Geography.Thank you so much about that.

Chau

Subject: RE: Chau,Le Thi Tung
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:25:05 +0100
From: "Valerie Simpson" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: "Chau Le Thi Tung" <[email protected]>
CC: [email protected]

Dear Chau

I’m afraid that it is not now possible to change from Statistics to Geography since that combination of subjects does not work on our timetable. Up until last week, any subject combination was possible, as long as we had vacancies for the subjects, but we set the timetable yesterday and now only certain subject combinations are possible.

I believe you told Mr Wilson, when he interviewed you on 31 March 2005, that you would like to take Maths, Economics, Accounting and Statistics, with a view to pursuing a career in Business or Economics. He offered you the subjects you had requested and your father signed a Confirmation of Acceptance on 19 May 2005.

If you had requested the change earlier, we might have been able to accommodate you, but I’m afraid it is now no longer possible.

I am sure the subjects you originally chose will be the appropriate ones for your future career and I look forward to meeting you next week.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Valerie Simpson

Vice Principal

I know that it is possibly too late.I have tried to comunicate with CTcolledge from the time i came here,and I also looked up your email address,but I couldn't find it.On CTC web,there is no email adress.Yestrday,I finally found the address and I sent my letter to you as fast as I could.

My wish is to pursue a career in economics.So,that's why I chose Maths,economics,Accounting and Statistics,it will be the approriate ones for my future.But doing all these similar subjects together could be demotivating.I would really like to change Statistic for Geography to know more about England.And as I know that Maths consists of a littlle Statistiics anyway, I wouldnt suffer from dropping it.

If there is no vacancy for Geography,I can change History.That is all right for me.

I know that it is difficult for you now.But if I had known your email earlier,it wouldnt have been like this.I'm sorry about that.I really want to study Geography,or History.Can you help me?I'm looking forward to your reply

Yours sincerely,

Chau,Le Thi Tung

Subject: RE: Chau,Le Thi Tung
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:30:10 +0100
From: "Valerie Simpson" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: "Chau Le Thi Tung" <[email protected]>
CC: [email protected]

Dear Chau

As I explained in my e-mail yesterday, it is simply not possible to fit Geography on to your timetable in place of Statistics, since the lessons would clash with your other subjects. If you had difficulty in communicating with me earlier, you could have asked Mr Steve Cook or Mr David Wilson for my contact details. I have been here all through the summer holidays and would have been happy to consider your request.

The subjects that you originally chose are the appropriate ones for your chosen career path. Also by taking two mathematical subjects (Maths and Statistics) you are demonstrating that you have the skills required to become a successful economist or businesswoman in the future. I do not consider that History would be of any benefit to you and it might even have a detrimental effect on your university application if the level of your English proved to be inadequate to cope with the linguistic demands of this subject. I shall, therefore, continue to reserve a place for you to study Accounting, Economics, Maths and Statistics.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Simpson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 31 August 2005 13:44
To: Valerie Simpson
Subject: Chau,Le Thi Tung

Dear Mrs Valerie Simpson,

Đây là toàn bộ những gì em liên lạc với bả cho đến hiện nay,em vẫn chưa trả lời bả bức thư cuối cùng(tại em tức quá hà :angry: ,làm gì mà khó khăn thế /:) )

Học Statistics ko mệt đâu, cái đấy dễ lắm thêm nữa còn lâu nó mới cho em lấy 5 môn.Cái Geo đấy toàn bọn Anh học mà chỉ có 1,2 lớp nên nó fill up nhanh lắm... Thôi tốt nhất là em cứ học Statistics đi

À quên... Simpson là thế đấy...con mụ này đáng ghét và đáng để thù nhất ở CTC

hic,em cũng biết là Sta dễ đạt A hơn Geo,nhưng em mới chỉ lấy Maths và Econ là Traditional sub,còn Acc và Sta .... 8-| Mà mơ ước của em là vào Lse ỏ Oxb :x ,cho dù em đạt 4A,nó nhìn thấy sub em chọn là nản rồi [-(
Đúng là mụ Simpson đáng ghét thật :-s ,chưa nhìn thấy mặt đã ghét rồi :* b-) .
Mà anh Hiếu ơi,có phải thực sự là không đổi được không hay là bả ấy ác cảm với VNese nên nói thế.Hôm wa đến giờ em cứ thắc mắc mãi 8-| .Nếu em nằng nặc đòi đổi thì được không anh :-?

hihi,mọi người làm em háo hức gặp Simpson quá :x ,em đang tưởng tượng đến phim hoạt hình gia đình Simpsons :))

Em muốn theo ngành kinh tế anh Hiếu ạ :x ,nên em định apply for Econs in uni năm sau ;;)

Back
Bên trên