Italian language

Trần Duy Dương
(DD)

Have been browsing around but there is no box for Italian... So I just plucked up the courage to post here, since ppl frequent more in the English box.

is there anyone learning or planning to learn the language of opera and football? We could discuss further...

Cheers,

DD

actually I intended to take Italian because I am taking Landscape and architect but I couldn't get into that crowded class --> taking Spanish instead. Italian is a beautiful language, you can learn it urself by buying grammar books and listening to tapes. The pronunciation is not too difficult, plus, many words are similar to English.

the thing is Italian words are closer to french and spanish rather than english. The pronunciation is not much of a problem for me ,thank God .. but the thing that there is like 6 pronouns and 6 forms of conjugating makes me really sick .. hu hu .. And its really painful catching up with those spanish classmates whose language is just like a dialect of italian ..

but i love it though .. at least now i can sing and understand some song :D :D even started reading acmilan.com

In Hanoi there is ( maybe) one place for you all to take an Italian class free, in Trần hưng đạo Street, but sorry I dun remember the exact add. Italian is said to be the language of love :) and I think it's not too difficult to learn it :D. So, I'm gonna take the class in 2 or 3 months later. :)) Any advice?

Advice là em đi học free đi rồi mang notes với các thứ sách vở cho anh mượn với :D :D nhá nhá nhá hè sang năm về nhà mượn chip tài liệu sau :X :X merci thank you xie xie gracias

hahaha, the fee is free but u still have to pay for the class fee to hire the place to learn.
ur advice seems so fine! okay, cya later. :)

hei long time never returned here.. so how is everyone going ? and anyone taken a course in italian ? :D ;))

ha ha I knew this... exactly the same accent as i want to speak like .. :D and almosst the same as my Italian teacher .. :D :X :X

Bạn Dương cũng mê Italian a? Tớ cũng mê như điếu đổ này. Đang học này,nhưng học rồi lại nhanh quên thế hichic. Tự nhiên lại tiếc vì sao hồi xưa ko ở nhà học I-ta-li-a-nồ cho xong :(

uah tớ bây giờ vẫn cậy cục học Italian một mình không thầy không thợ, sống nhờ sách báo và online radio etc.. :) bây giờ đọc hiểu và nghe lõm bõm tốt hơn nhiều, trình độ khoảng bằng tiếng Anh hồi lớp 8 :">, mỗi tội không biết học nói với ai hu hu .. Hic muốn kiếm một partner cùng thảo luận cũng khó thế đấy.. hì .. :)

hay bạn Hà làm pen-pal của tớ đi :D :D ..

so how the relation with english? i got confused :-/

Back
Bên trên