I wish ....contest

Hoàng Minh Nhật
(cat1090)

Các anh chị và các bạn ơi, VietAbroader có tổ chức cuộc thi I wish trên web www.yola.vn, cho đến nay, chỉ còn 1 ngày, 21 giờ 15 phút là cuộc thi I Wish kết thúc, chúng ta sẽ biết được ai có số vote cao nhất để được nhận giải thưởng là một chiếc iphone sành điệu.

Hiện nay trong top 10 bài có số vote nhiều nhất thì có 2 bài có số vote có khoảng cách rất xa với các bài dự thi khác là:
http://www.yola.vn/index.php?page=iw...w&iwish_id=274 của bạn Phan Văn Đạt, sinh năm 1993, sinh viên trường Đại học dân lập Thanh Long, với số vote ở thời điểm này là 2312

http://yola.vn/index.php?page=iwish&...ew&iwish_id=92 của anh Phạm Văn Anh, sinh viên trường NTU - Singapore với số vote là 2322. Bức hình minh họa cho bài thi của anh Anh giải thích như sau:
" The photos is about the girl which is affected by VN war ( Orange dioxine). She has lived in Friendship Village, Ha Tay. Last April, I have flew from Singapore to Ha Noi for visiting Friendship Village with my boss in ECO organization. I want to introduce some places in VN so that organization can have project there. We have some of projects to bring secondary school and highschool students in Singapore to other Asean countries to do community service in 1 to 2 weeks.

It actually links to my story. I am not so rich. I have just graduated and started to work. One day , I read newspaper about the ECO organization and knew that they have a few charity project in ASEAN countries like Thailand and Indonesia. Suddenly, I wonder myself that why not in VN. Then I started to find information about this organization and sms to the director. Luckily, she was interested in my idea and we had a lot of meeting. I prepared the slides about VN and successfully convinced her to choose VN at the target place for this year. In April , I applied leaves in my company and went to HN with her to visit and choose some place. We worked with VPV and arranged the camp for students end of May. Unfortunately, H1N1 spread very fast. School principal deciced to postpone the oversea trip since he was worried about student's health.

Anw, for me now , I do not have enough money to really support those poor people and disadvantaged children.But I have tried to do something for them in another way. I am happy with what I did although it has not happened beacause of H1N1. Just something within your power , ability to make difference.

Tha is why I choose this photo for my wish. " ( Đã xin phép tác giả post lại đoạn này)

Chúng ta hãy cổ vũ và giúp cho bài dự thi i wish nào xuất sắc nhất và xứng đáng nhất được nhận giải thưởng, không chỉ vì chiếc iphone mà còn là giá trị xã hội mà bài thi thể hiện.

Back
Bên trên