I <3 College 2011

Phan Lê Hằng Giang
(ronile)

tumblr_lmw6ed4ye21qluwb1o1_500.jpg

Date: Sunday June 26th 2011
Time: 8am-11:30 am
Place: Movie Room, 7th Floor, Cleverlearn English Center, Building 3/2C Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, Van Bao St., Dong Da District.

As an annual event, I <3 COLLEGE is held to provide anyone who intends to attend US colleges with an insight into the application process. This year, I <3 COLLEGE brings you to an even more informative and warm-hearted talk on how to perfect your application form.

Presenting at our talk show are six successful applicants for class of 2012.
Ngụy Hồng Hạnh Nga- Harvard College
Trần Thu Quỳnh- Brown University
Đỗ Thị Thu Trang- Washington and Lee University
Thái Duy Bình-Vanderbilt University
Nguyễn Nhật Chi- Illinois Wesleyan University
Đòan Nguyễn Vân Khánh- Bryn Mawr College

They have just successfully finished their application and are all eager to share their experience with other aspiring students. Last year, Ngụy Hồng Hạnh Nga attended I <3 COLLEGE 2010. This year, Harvard has opened its door to her. She is certainly no less than excited to give you her “inside information” about how to polish your own common applications

Register right now at the below link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdjRHEtYzNlODVGZEdVUEJkYW82QWc6MQ

And SUBMIT it to the email address: [email protected]

The seats are limited. So hurry up! You don’t want to miss your chance today, do you?

-Recommended for 11th graders-

VA Club is sorry to inform that I ♥ College must close the registration process because of an incredibly great demand of attendants and a limited number of seats. Also, we will give priority to class of 2016. ONLY those who receive our confirmation emails are eligible to attend the talk show on Sunday June 26th. Yet the rest can still attend I ♥ College s3 next year. Sorry for this disturbance.

Best,
VA Club

Back
Bên trên