I ♥ College - A session on college applications by VA Club

Phan Lê Hằng Giang
(ronile)

Calling out high school senior students!

39803_1573141295256_1437242572_31573424_8261394_n.jpg

So you wanna go to college in the States but don't know where to start on the applications? All the forms you downloaded from commonapp.org seems to have been designed to confuse you? ISFAA & CSS PROFILE -- what the hell is that? Feeling stuck & discouraged by the drawn-out forms and wanna yell at the top of your voice: "I HATE college!"?

You are not alone. Countless senior students are pr...obably going through the same dreading phase as you are -- the "freaking out" phase. Well, freaking out no more because VietAbroader Club is bringing you the cure to all this stress.

Our college app session "I ♥ College" is coming this August 11th to give you the best tips and advice offered by guest speakers who were once in your position and have made it to the college of their choice. We're going to talk about:

- The commonly known yet uncommonly tiring Common Application
- Financial aid forms and how to tackle them
- Unexpected problems that might come up during the process: your materials don't come to the admission officer on time; you want to ask the admission officer something but aren't sure what should be the proper way to do it; etc. etc.
Solutions to these problems will be revealed at our session with experienced guest speakers.

"I ♥ College" will take place from 2 - 5pm on August 11th so please clear your schedule, make sure you can make it and fill out our registration form which can be downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ybi7v952v6f13m
Send your registration to: [email protected] and we're going to update you all on the venue very soon.

Deadline for registrations: August 7th. Please hurry because we operate on a first come first serve basis and to maintain the quality of the "I ♥ College" session, we're not taking more than 50 participants. ("Only 50?" -- Yes, we're sort of trying to simulate the competitiveness that you are going to face this fall. Hope you can deal with it well.)

Best,

VA Club

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Update!

List of guest speakers for I ♥ College:

- Trịnh Đức Minh (Harvard '14)
- Trần Vũ Thủy Tiên (Princeton '14)
- Lương Ngọc Trâm (Trinity '14)
- Đặng Nguyễn Quỳnh Chi (Colby '14)
- Vương Thanh Huệ (Upenn '14)
- Lê Hồng Trang (Hamilton '14)

Venue: Oxford English Academy (C8 343 Ðội Cấn)

The deadline for registrations is today, so hurry up!

If you have any questions, please visit our fb: http://www.facebook.com/vaclub

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Chị có thể dịch ra tiếng việt được ko ạh? Em đọc thấy bị đau mắt chị ạh :">

Cái này chỉ senior mới được đi thôi à :|

Cái này ưu tiên cho seniors, nhưng vẫn có cơ hội cho juniors, miễn là app đạt yêu cầu.
Bạn thử sức nếu bạn thích và quan tâm, chúc bạn may mắn :) Cơ hội chỉ còn trong hôm nay thôi.

----------

@em Long: chị nghĩ em mới lớp 10, chưa cần phải lo tới common app đâu. Tập trung vào tiếng Anh trước thì hơn em ạ :)

Cái này ưu tiên cho seniors, nhưng vẫn có cơ hội cho juniors, miễn là app đạt yêu cầu.
Bạn thử sức nếu bạn thích và quan tâm, chúc bạn may mắn :) Cơ hội chỉ còn trong hôm nay thôi.

----------

@em Long: chị nghĩ em mới lớp 10, chưa cần phải lo tới common app đâu. Tập trung vào tiếng Anh trước thì hơn em ạ :)
Ok. Àh, chị cho em xin số điện thoại hay nick chat được ko? Có j em muốn xin tư vấn tí chút :">

Update (from our fb): Due to some personal business, our guest list has shortned down to these four amazing guests: Tracey Le (Le Hong Trang), Tien Tran, Tram Luong and Minh Trinh. Also we had a flood of applications coming in last minute so please be patient and wait for us to confirm with you. See you real soon.

Back
Bên trên