Born To Be Loved Or Born To Be Hated ???

Nguyễn Khánh Hòa
(addictedtoboyz)

Sometimes you're just wondering why people treat you like that?
If They Smile With You, Help you, .... you feel happy and think that you're born to be loved. But Sometimes Parents tell you off, you feel really disappointed, your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to break up with you. At those times, you just want to suicide (maybe) and you ask yourself a question: Did I do something so bad that I am hated like this? But No. Eventhough you did something bad, you're still special to someone in this world, so don't think negatively about those things. If you have something to share, just speak out in here. You'll feel much more better!

dich lại tiếng việt đê ;)
em ngu E lém cơ :( khổ thế :((

Do you know Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen? There are 2 sentences I like most :
" Mama ,life has just begun, but now I've got to leave it all behind ..."
" Sometimes I wish I 'd never been born at all "
He had lived all his life and then he realized he shouldn't have been born :)) What a tragedy :))
C'est la vie
:(
I had a special friend , someone who was always by my side... And now I finally realize we are nothing but two strangers :)) I wonder if he has ever considered me a friend of his ???

...now all I have to do is to forget him ... and act as if i have never known him...
so sad

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
I used to think my life was so bad. I had a lot of friend but sometimes I realized nobody belonged to me. They had their friends, they considered me a friend but an usual one. That made me cry and hurt... But everything like that belongs to the past.
Now I have a lot of friend, too. Someone has their special friends. Not me. But someone considers me an important one. How happy! And now, I have a very very important friend that always makes me happy.
Finally, I think someone belongs to someone. And you'll find someone whom you're special to...
It's life! :D

I love one person.
That person like me
I can not live without that one
And that one can live without me
Love is stupid
Love is blind
I giving without taking
But I can go on, if this keeps happening
I have to get away from that one, cos I feel hurt each time I see that person go away. I can't live without that one, always want to go with that one, but I must do what I need to do, so as not to be hurt anymore.
That person do not hate me, but, still hurt me

topic lập ra thật đúng lúc, tao iu mày lắm Hòa ạ :)

I has been too stupid those day, I thought I did lost you and you dunt want me any more :((
...but today I realize that you are the most important thing in our home_our class, we still love each other and there won't be no wrong thought btw us.
You are every thing I've ever dreamt of...
Thinking of you gives me confidence and the happiest moment is when ur by my side and even I think of our time. I have to say dat I've neva eva had diz feeling b4 I met u. So, tomorrow will probably be a bright day 4 u 'n me 'cuz I know I was wrong and we can both fix my mistake
Don't ya know, *** **** ? :* :*

ừm,cuộc đời sao có nhiều đau khổ trái ngang..

có những lúc con người rơi vào tuyệt vọng..cảm thấy cuộc đời sao tăm tối..tương lai sao mịt mù..

gặm nhấm sự cô đơn trống trải..

cảm nhận nỗi buồn lan tỏa khắp không gian..

nhưng mà vui lên mà sống chứ..chết đâu phải là hết đâu..tự tự chỉ là ngu ý..những người tự tử là những người vô trách nhiệm hết mức..còn bao nhiêu người còn sống..rồi họ sẽ ra sao..

nên học cách quên đi..gần đây tao cũng có nhiều chuyện buồn lắm..

nhưng tìm cho mình 1 chỗ dựa..khóc khi thấy cần thiết..chửi bới đập phá khi muốn giải tỏa..tìm cho mình 1 niềm vui..

rồi sẽ thấy tất cả chỉ là phù phiếm..

học cách vượt qua..:D..:x

well this seems to be a "our feelings in English" topic 8-}8-}8-} and i'm afraid a lot of ppl are not very good at it :-?
but........... if i have some strong feeling, and wanna write it down to calm down, english is a good way to express everything so that you wont feel ashamed the next time you read it........:|

there are such lot of things i need someone to share with.........:| but a forum is not secret enough for me :|:|:|

All the things above made me feel really happy because I have created a place for you to share your things which sometimes you think noone can understand, no one can sympathize. But still at least one person is listening to all your thoughts, want to share with you those feelings. I know that it's really painful to lose a relationship with your friends (especially someone special) or lose a lover. You see, you cant return to the past but you can change it in the future. You're the force If you think your relationships aren't right, just throw them away, but once you think you still need them, try to say some magical words : Sorry-Thank you-Let's do it again may be it'll be better.

nhưng tìm cho mình 1 chỗ dựa..khóc khi thấy cần thiết..chửi bới đập phá khi muốn giải tỏa..tìm cho mình 1 niềm vui..
thôi nói tiếng việt cho nó nhanh :))
có phải ai cũng tìm được chỗ dựa như mày đâu Mo :)):)):))
nhiều khi điên kinh khủng, mạch máu chỉ muốn đứt tung hết , muốn tìm ai đấy để share mà có dễ đâu :|:|:|:|:|
đập phá xong càng thấy đau :| muốn ngủ 1 giấc dài khỏi dậy nữa, thế mà bị đánh thức dậy rồi bị cả bố cả mẹ chửi :)):)):))
như mày là sướng lắm rồi đấy :)):))
dạo này depressed thường xuyên.......:| điểm chác, giáo viên, bạn bè, gia đình :|:|:|:|, rồi ngày nào đến lớp cũng ức chế :|
nói thì dễ lắm: cứ mặc kệ nó đi, việc gì phải như thế, đừng để ý chuyện đấy nữa, rồi chính mình tự bảo 'vứt cái cảm giác ngu ngốc này đi' nhưng có phải nói được là làm được đâu :|:|:|:|
làm j` thì làm chứ ai mà điều khiển được cảm xúc của mình, mặc dù rất nhiều khi ko thể hiểu nổi tại sao có cái cảm xúc ngu si đến thế
chẳng hạn như ko hề thích ai đấy 1 tí nào, nhưng tại sao lại cứ bực mình khi nó thích 1 đứa khác 8-}8-}8-} điên 8-} ko thể hiểu được 8-}8-}8-}

oh my god..the fact that i'm in A1 class,it ain't making me out of the fellas ahshamed..8-}..

ppl rite here's so good at E..

though, i don't feel like I wanna express my fellas in E..I would rather do it by the language that has been a strong attachment to our own life..

and also that is true that i'm bad at it..:D..And i'm trying to hide it..:p..so let's talk in Vietnamese..:D..

nói đùa chứ chúng mày vớ vẩn quá..:))..thế không cho các bạn chuyên pháp post bài với à..8-}..

tiếng việt đi cho nó chân quê nào..:x

agree with HF :D
sometimes i say "**** ya " but i've never ever said it in Vietnamese :D
trust me , i'm a good girl :">
btw I bet Hòa , you have read 7 habits , haven't u? ;)
@Mo : :D I wish you could be as good at your Lit tests as you are when u are on HAO :D

Làm ơn dịch ra Tiềng Việt cho tớ với:((
Tớ cứ câu được câu mất:(

cái gì thế này.topic khoe tiếng anh ah?các bác dịch ra tiếng việt đi cho em hiểu với.

Đây là topic chia sẻ niềm vui nỗi buồn (dạng như thế, nhưng dịch sang TV chuối quá). Ai có những vui buồn gì mà đã từng làm bản thân cảm thấy như không nên sinh ra trên đời, hoặc vui đến nỗi cảm thấy rằng mình sinh ra để được yêu toàn tập thì hãy nói ra, thế thôi :D
@Trang: I have been reading 7 Habits and it has made me change a lot (Still I'm lazy) but my mind is much clearer now. I know that you've been in a very sad situation because your friendship was complicated something but you know, everything just doesnt happen as you want but it depends alot on your behavior. Just believe in yourself, think carefully before you do a big big thing. I like you, cause I see that you have an internal life. That's great! :)

Is that an E topic ???
Huh, :-j whatever :D
but I like ya question ^^
Everybody was born to b loved, n that's true :)
Your parents love you, they have loved you since you was a foetus, n ppl all greeted you with open arms when you was born :x
However, life is multiform n it always has good side n bad side.
Somebody hates u but somebody loves u, even somebody loved u at 1st but l8r they hate u or inversely :|

U may never know why they hate u or love u, and there is no point in all the things ppl say.:))
No matter how intelligent u may be or no matter how good u are, u are still be hated, but let the number of ppl who love u b more than the number of ppl who hate u ;), that's enough ^^

"Doing everything that I believe in
Going by the rules that I've been taught
More understanding of what's around me
And protected from the walls of love

All that you see is me
And all I truly believe

That I was born to try
I've learned to love
Be understanding
And believe in life
But you've got to make choices
Be wrong or right
Sometimes you've got to sacrifice the things you like

But I was born to try

No point in talking what you should have been
And regretting the things that went on
Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate
Remove the clouds look at the bigger picture
But you've got to make choices
Be wrong or right
Sometimes you've got to sacrifice the things you like

But I was born to try"

Love this song, it taught me how to live better n I always believe in it :)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
ever feel like da whole world is against you??? during my nearly 16 years appear in dis life, 10 years i feel like dat, im always alone, alone wit its true meaning, every1 thinks a hav lotsa friends, yes they r my friend but no one can b rah next 2 me when i need 'em -> cant call it "friendship" :-<. I ask people whether they like me or not, wat they think bout me, frankly! all da anwers r they like me a lot, my character is attractive blah blah blah, but i see it sucks a big time... n now...i dont even noe da guy i like likes me or not, its so damn much more annoyed than he tells straight 2 me "I dont like u" OMFG, wat a jerk!
in dis life i hate nobody, our life is too small 4r us to love, wat is hatred 4???
neway, its jst my feeling :D da fact is ppl love me n i love 'em, i hav to learn to b proactive n make my life better. :):):) ^O:)^

PS: Ms.Ho`a, i dont think dat u r profound dis much, now i undrstand u a bit more, babie :D:D

< em dôt tiếng anh ^^ >

we r born to be loved !!!! ^^ >:) i know that ^^ nobody hate me ^^ n i dun hate anybody 2 ^^ ...

but ... in fact ... i am really feel lonely in my family ... +_+', my parents alway make me stress -_-' ... ... sometime i really hate them, thought them like my enemy X_X .... :(( :(( ... i dont want to talk with them anymore ... " silence is gold X_X "

* hoa` : can u lend ( or lent ?? -_- ) me " 7 habbits of teenage ?? " my aunt
took it back T.T, but i havent read it +_+

----------

Trần Hoàng Nam đã viết:
cái gì thế này.topic khoe tiếng anh ah?các bác dịch ra tiếng việt đi cho em hiểu với.

ko muốn đóng gop thì phắn >:)

^^

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Things you've spoken out in here really MEANS a lot to me. Cause sometimes I hate everybody (maybe jealous, maybe I was told that she was bad, was a ***** ) but in here I know more about you and I can understand sometimes they treat me like that.
@Ly: Cause we're studyin in a profound class (10A2) so we should be a little profound :D Thank you for posting in this topic. I also knew something more bout you :D

Back
Bên trên