Are you the weakest link?

Chu Vân Hương
(Van Huong)

Điều hành viên
ARE YOU THE WEAKEST LINK?

Below are 4 questions. Answer them instantly. You can't take your time. Answer them immediately. No pencil or paper! OK? Let's find out just how smart and clever you really are. Ready? ... GO!!!

FIRST QUESTION: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

ANSWER: If you answer that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up in the next question. To answer the second question, don't take as much time as you took for the first question. (You know you took too much time.) :p

SECOND QUESTION: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

ANSWER: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?! [-(

THIRD QUESTION: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it.
Now add another 1000.
Now add 30.
Add another 1000.
Now add 20.
Now add another 1000.
Now add 10.
What is the total?

ANSWER: Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator! :-B

Today is definitely not your day. Maybe you will get the last question right?

LAST QUESTION: Mary's father has five daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

ANSWER: Nunu? Nana? Nene? NONO! Of course not. The fifth daughter's name is Mary. Read the question again. :>

Hope you have a great time :x

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
I am glad that someone is interested in this game. I'll update some more questions every now and then ;)

Btw seem that you enter E-club quite often, Nhân. Ever thought of joining EHAO? We are recruiting collaborators, especially for EHAO Board of Writings. Pls have a look at this and reply us the form if you see yourself working with us. Thnx :)

I'm glad that there's another person hanging out in this seemingly deserted forum apart from me :)

I'll join EHAO when I'm ready to take on all the involved responsibilities. Hope I'll be accepted then. Thank you for the nice suggestion.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
only get 2 :|, I am so weak :|
Those question is quite tricky :D, not hard when you do it normally, but definitely tough when you try to go as quickly as you can :D, it is like st just pop into your head instantly and... it is wrong :D

I got all wrong :"> 3:-o the trick is at the very first line u read :eek:

I got the 1st question, but I think it doesn't count because it is setting up to fool you in the 2nd one :D
bUT THE last question is just.. :|, man :|, Nunu :((,

:D< if you just skim really fast (like I always do with text book:|) U wouldn't even remember Mary =)) :)), the thing is when I first see the question , NUNU pop up instantly :D (logic ??? A, E, I, O ...?). That's what count :D, since you can't go back to reread the question again [-x, (no thinking allow :-")
Anyway, if you got all right :|, then you either read 2 slow, read 2 much, read 2 careful, or you are just 2 good of a reader :D :D :D ( or all of those combine :D, my friend is like that :D, and he doesn't miss a thing :|, damn I wish I can be like that :()

Look at 4 question, Q1 is easy but just a base to fool people on the 2nd one :D, The third one, if you count in your head 104, 207 ...:D or 1040... then you will get em right, if you do short cut and count 1-4, 2-7,3-9, 4....???(like I usually do :D< luckily I was more careful this time :D) then you would be wrong :D
And the last one :)), they try to do it in a sequel to fool people into thinking about it logically :D (the faster U react, the more wrong answer U will get :|, just like if you are playing sports, if U react to quick, U are easier to catch a fake move :()

he he :D

i've done lost of questions like those ones :)

so i have experience in anwsering them :D

I take my compliment back :| , that doesn't count [-x :)D :D :D)

Võ Thanh Trọng Nhân đã viết:
Can you give us some more?
Here you go :D

OK, relax, clear your mind and.... begin.

1. What do you put in a toaster? <quick>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," then give up now and go do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, "bread," go to Question 2.

2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows ... drink?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously over stressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate, such as Children's World.

If you said "water," proceed to question 3

3. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a greenhouse made from? <dễ quá >

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said, "green bricks," what the devil are you still doing reading these questions?????

If you said "glass," then go on to Question 4.

4. Twenty years ago, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines failed. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the third engine fails before he has time to attempt an emergency landing, and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? . . . in East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Answer: You don't, of course, bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane crash. Your efforts would not be appreciated.

If you said, "Don't bury the survivors," proceed to question 5.

5. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute .how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Answer: One degree! . If you said, "360 degrees" or anything other than "one degree," you are to be congratulated on getting this far, but you are obviously out of your league. Turn in your pencil, and exit the room.

Everyone else proceed to the final question. :-|

6. Without using a calculator -- You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus, and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.
What was the name of the bus driver?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Answer: Oh, for crying outloud! Don't you remember?It was YOU!!

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
LOL!

Member Trọng Nhân: Can you give us some more => 02-05-2005

Mod Vân Hương: Here you go => 22-08-05

Trọng Nhân is dead already :D

Nah, me back from hell to bug you because you had me wait so long :D

Back
Bên trên