Rhythm

Đậu Diễm Phương
(send2phuong)

RHYTHM

I am dying.

The rhythm of time creates such many differents song to me that I cannot keep track of them. Sometimes, it is touch as leaves, or strong as rocks.

I only have one heart. How can my heart capture the whole emotion of world with such various rhythm and beautiful _expression of nature?

I am so sensitive. I am easy to drop my tear down. My heart is getting tired.

I want to hold the sky; I want to catch the moon in my craddle and keep it for myself; I want to collect stars and play the game of shooting stars in "my lake". If I see a pretty piece of nature, I will think of having it my pocket. Because I am so greedy, then my heart is heavy.

I only have one heart. How can my heart move smoothly with the rhythm of time?

I am so strong in my will. I am difficult to accept that my tear falling down. My heart have thick coat.

I want to win the wind, then I make them be my slaves, and spread them all over the world ("windy day"). I am so proud, and ambitous. I want to be more shining than the sun. If I see a hard piece of nature, I will think of smashing it into sands. Because I am so greedy, then my heart is heavy.

Therefore one day, my heart would be pressed to die because of the emotion (the sensitive voice of heart) and the ambition (the voice of self-interest of pride).
The rythm of time or I play it to be my rhythm. Everyone has a rhythm of time. It is your sensation of time, space and nature. Don't let your rhythm out of control like mine. The sky is a sphere covering me. The craddle cannot hold the moon for long. My lake is imaginable object. I cannot imprison winds (that is why winds fly fiercely as horses). I want but I cannot be as shining as the sun and my "weakness" is found hard to smash everything into sands.

However, at least, I have a very strong and brave mind. "I want to fire the world and mysefl, to see who can stand longer...and longer..."

Back
Bên trên