...AC Milan có lẽ cần thay đổi nhiều...!!!

Mục tiêu thiết thực nhất của AC chắc chỉ còn Trezeguet và Torres.

Mà AC có thể sẽ phải ra hầu tòa lần nữa vì dính vào một vụ tiêu cực khác.

hix, AC xuống B với Juve cho vui, để cạnh tranh chức vô địch cho nó căng thẳng :(

cái đấy tin sai rồi anh ạ:D, cái này là official.

With utter disbelief A.C. Milan has learned that they are being blamed for a presumed failure to denounce Leonardo Meani concerning an incident which took place at a match in the 2004/05 season between Arezzo and Salernitana.
The facts refer to a Serie B game and therefore deal purely with the personal behaviour of Leonardo Meani without any link to AC Milan.

Tối nay Milan đến Spain, tiếc là không mang theo cặp Nesta Kaladze để thử chân chú Torres tí nhờ:D. Có khi tối nay thịt được Torres:D.

Có anh em nào xem trận 1-0 hôm trước không nhờ, xem thằng Gourcuff đá thích thế:x, giống hệt Kaka:x <trong khi người ta gọi là Zidane mới=))>

Thì trong tin đó cũng nói là nguyên nhân phần lớn là do Meani. Nhưng AC bị phạt hay ko thì chưa thể biết chắc !

còn tùy vào vụ này có lớn lắm ko. nếu nhỏ chắc được bỏ qua thôi

Tin mừng cho Milanista <tuy ở đây có vẻ ngoài em ra chả có Milanista nào:D>

Milan prepare Torres swoop Saturday 12 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After losing out on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Hernan Crespo, Milan are aiming for Fernando Torres, although Kaka admits he’d prefer Ronaldo.

The Spanish youngster, who impressed at the World Cup this summer, has been linked with the Rossoneri for several years now and this might finally be the time to complete the transfer.

In the wake of Andriy Shevchenko’s £30m switch to Chelsea, the club has shown interest in a number of strikers, but Ibrahimovic and Crespo’s decision to join Inter this week left them empty-handed.

Atletico Madrid would be willing to release Fernando Torres for around £22m and it’s reported that director Ariedo Braida will meet with the Spaniards to discuss the move.

“We are in talks with Atletico and have been for some months,” explained the player in ‘As’ newspaper. “I always said the first club I’d talk to would be Atletico and we are negotiating to add another year to my contract, but I haven’t signed anything yet.”

The opportunity for negotiations is provided by the Teresa Herrera trophy, which will see Milan take on Atletico Madrid in La Coruna this evening.

However, their transfer policy is in stasis awaiting the second leg of their Champions League preliminary round tie with Red Star Belgrade. Carlo Ancelotti’s men currently lead 1-0 thanks to a Pippo Inzaghi goal.

Another option mentioned this week was a surprising bid for Real Madrid outcast Ronaldo, who would be available for just £10m. The idea did not please the majority of fans who remembered his Inter past, but at least one man would be content with the move.

“I would like him to come here, as he is a great player and a friend,” said Kaka. “I don’t know how good the chances are of Ronaldo arriving, so you’d have to ask the club that. I haven’t been able to speak to him over the past few days.”

Anh Hải ngại đọc thì em tóm lại 1 phát, Milan muốn có torres:D.

ai bảo ở đây có mỗi anh Nam :D
AC định câu thằng Ronal béo nhưng thương vụ chưa hoàn thành
còn vụ câu Torres chắc không có
thằng Torres mới gia hạn hợp đồng với Aletico mà< không biết có chính xác không để em dạo 1 vòng các Web xem thế nào> :))

Vũ Ngọc Nam đã viết:
Anh Hải ngại đọc thì em tóm lại 1 phát, Milan muốn có torres:D.

sao chú biết anh dốt tiếng anh nên ngại đọc? :D

bây giờ nhiều đội muốn có torres nhỉ, chắc giá thằng này sẽ được đẩy lên cao

A.Madrid đầu tư khá nhiều cho mùa giải này để vươn tới top đầu La Liga. Giờ lại nhả Torres để mất công à !

nhả Torres mới có tiền mua thêm nhiều thằng chất lượng chứ, Torres đang được giá, bán sớm thì càng hay chứ

Torres nó bảo muốn gia hạn nhưng mà nó chưa kí:D. Nó bảo ít cũng tầm tháng 12 mới kí, bây giờ xem xét tình hình đã:D. Chelsea trả 30 triệu bảng mà xem chúng nó bảo là 22 triệu bảng là có thể xem xét cho torres đi rồi:D

Back
Bên trên