Xin y kien cua moi nguoi de go mo roi bu nay!

Đậu Diễm Phương
(send2phuong)

hi,
To dang hoc o SUNNY Gêneseo . To thich Linfield college o OR. Tam su roi boi!
Relative cua to thi muon to bo xuong Uni of Maryland. college park. MD. Tam su roi boi!
To dang co y dinh deo duoi double major business, chemistry (not really favor it), minor in math and physics (used to be my major in highschool). Crazy idea!--> Tam su roi boi!
Co ai giup to go cai tam su roi boi nay khong? Neu duoc thi to se less posting sad poem!
Phuong Dau.

I"d prefer College Park, sorry. But if you truly like Linfield, why not transfering there? Also, y do u want to major in Chem if u dont really like it? Wanna be a pre-med? That requires more than being a mere chem major. My advice is try to identify ur true interest AND ability, and go from there.

nguyen quynh my đã viết:
I"d prefer College Park, sorry. But if you truly like Linfield, why not transfering there? Also, y do u want to major in Chem if u dont really like it? Wanna be a pre-med? That requires more than being a mere chem major. My advice is try to identify ur true interest AND ability, and go from there.
I guess that I want stick with business major, about chem, i do have idea of pre med, but it's kind of experiment to me, a try out. I may have to wait another sêmester ánd see if i continue to have A in chem.
About stranferring school, not so sure. I intend to fly to CA this summer, and take advantage of the trip to go to OR and visit Linfield. Finally, about College Park, it is complicated case, bc i have to live with my relative and babe sitting 4 kids. It is quite hard for me to adopt to a new family whom i have met only 3 days for the whole 18 years. I feel hesitated to move down MD. Still unsolved problem!

Back
Bên trên