John Leggott Sixth Form College (UK) - post hộ chị Khuất Diệu Anh - học LSE (UK)

Phùng Anh Minh
(p_a_minh)

http://www.hn-ams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50250
trên là link bài post...của chị Khuất Diệu Anh T1 04-07, đang học LSE (UK) ở CLB du học
http://www.hn-ams.org/forum/member.php?u=11183

Hi guys,

Trường Alevel của mình/chị ngày trước hiện đang có đại diện tới Việt Nam để tuyển học sinh và làm presentation về trường.

Nếu ai interested thì the presentation is on Sunday 28/6, from 0930 am to 1130 am at CEPECE[ 14 Le Thanh Tong Street, Hanoi
Contact: Mr Nguyen Manh Cuong; Mobile 0904120808 để đăng ký tham dự

Ngoài ra nếu các bạn/em muốn gặp gỡ, nói chuyện individually với đại diện của trường thì he is at the Horison Hotel in Cat Linh Street[ tel 7330808] and you can leave a message and phone number with reception or ask to speak to him if he is in his room. He told me he has a little time on Sunday afternoon and time on Monday afternoon, so feel free to come and see him.

His name is Robin Shawyer. He was the Vice Principal of the college but then he retired after the year I left college (2 years ago). Now he is the International Director of the college, I guess he's so in love with international students and still wants to take care of them
He is super nice so don't be afraid to come and talk to him.

It is a good opportunity to learn more about studying and living in the UK. Wouldn't hurt to try, so why not go for it?

About the college, here's the link: John Leggott college

It is a sixth form college, so the tuition fee is not as high as the independent school (£5400/ year now, as I have just seen on the website). But trust me, that doesn't mean the teachers here do not care about students as much. All of them are really nice and helpful, especially the ladies in the International Office. They treated me like a daughter when I was there. Any international student can just pop in, do a little chit chat, ask some questions about homework (if you have problem understanding the language), have lunch with them, hug them when you feel homesick ...blah blah

To be honest, studying there was the best choice I have ever made in my life (I mean it!!)

About myself, I'm going on my 3rd year in LSE (London School of Economics), degree in Economics. Currently doing internship with CitiGroup in London this summer. I know this is nothing compared to what many other people can achieve. I'm not saying these to show off but to tell you guys that John Leggott College helped me a lot in making a person I am today. And I'm sure, if you give them a chance, you will be amazed with the experience you can have there.

So, pick up the phone ask to attend the presentation, or just pop in and meet Robin. Alternatively, you can email Maggie (you'd better address her as Ms Margaret Williamson, she's the Head of International Centre --> super lovely lady ) to [email protected] to find out information about the college, how to apply...etc

Thank you for your time

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên