I'm going to Ivy League and so can you!

Huỳnh Minh Phương
(mingfang)

(Just to clarify: I'm posting this ad on behalf of my friend.)
I finished Junior College last year and will be attending an Ivy League college this fall. But before I leave I would like to be able to contribute the considerable 'expertise' I gained over the years researching top US universities. Many things I know may surprise you.... It hasn't been easy to find out the kinds of things I know today. Almost four years of research.

People always say Ivy and top school admissions are notoriously unpredictable. I don't subscribe fully to that. Sure, freak cases occur, but once I read a person's application -- as the admissions officers see it -- I get a rough feel of whether he will get in. What you need then is to know how to strategise and present your application and your time now for maximum results. I don't mean silly things like what CCAs to take (when in fact that is not important at all), what score you must get for SAT (more important but not enough) .... If you let me know your situation, I will be able to tailor my advice for you. Think of me as your personal US college consultant all rolled into one from selecting universities to essay writing to test taking. I promise results.

- College selection
- Test taking : when to take, how to take, strategies (I scored 2330 for my SAT I)
- Presenting yourself : The Essays, The Application itself
- Hedging your bets

If you know what works, what doesn't, you are much more likely to get what you want in college admissions. Simple as that. So whether you are an average student aspiring to a top school -- like I once was in secondary school, or a top student needing some advice on where exactly to apply, email me at nesvita6@gmail or PM me (and leave your email!) so that I can know more about you and help you. No strings attached!

PS I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm offering the stuff that anybody on CC knows ... I think that's only half the story. Not only do I know more than what appears to be just some people's opinions at times (I hope I don't sound arrogant), I am also personalising everything for the applicant. I'm just doing providing this service now because I am leaving soon and college admissions appear to be getting scarier and scarier.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Back
Bên trên